Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Issue with a charge card

• 27-03-2017 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

I tried to charge at the Public charge point in South Mall Cork in Saturday Morning it didnt seem to recoognise the card, I had a second card and that didnt work either. There was a second car charging at the same charge point. I drove out to the FCP at Frankfield tried to charge and same story. I rang eCars spoke to a lovely lady called Sheila who " Jump started" the charger with her card remotely.When I was finished I rang eCars Sheila disconnected using her card then I used mine to test and everything was fine.
    I went out to Leisureworld this evening the LHS charger was free the famous Leaf taxi was on the RHS,Again I couldnt connect rang eCars again but this time they could jump start the charger.
    I headed back to Frankfield and everything worked perfectly I did ring eCars to see what they thought had happened.
    One suggested was that the fact that in a two car chargign spot one car being already in occupancy there might be an issue with having two cars charging at once. That doesnt make sense to me. It might be a problem with the cards..possible but it worked fine with the FCP tonight anyone experience any issue like this before.??

Advertisement