Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing phone number boi 365

• 27-03-2017 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭

I'd like to change the phone number of my account. The one used for two factor authentication for standing orders. However the last four digits are used to login in. Does that change? And how do I change the number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I'd like to change the phone number of my account. The one used for two factor authentication for standing orders. However the last four digits are used to login in. Does that change? And how do I change the number?
    Hi Yourself isit, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can amend your mobile for security codes by going to Manage Accounts on the left hand menu, then select Amend my Mobile for Security codes. This will not amend your log in number, if you want to amend this number, please send your query on the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk. Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +35314044000 and a representative will amend this for you. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Thanks, Sarah

Advertisement