Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arcade supergun

Options
  • 27-03-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

ITEM: Supergun
    POST\COLLECTION: collection/dublin
    PRICE: reasonable
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Looking for something that's plug n play, just ready to go for Jamma. If it includes power supply and joystick all the better, ditto for extra functionality (jamma+, non-jamma etc).
    Doesn't have to be fancy or boxed.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You should PM The Last Bandit, he does a fantastic range of Supergun boards, that'll use your existing console controllers, meaning less set-up for you.
    At least, I think he might still have some.
    They are top notch devices though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mystfish

yep, been in contact with him. Hopefully should be sorted soon!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

mystfish wrote: »
    yep, been in contact with him. Hopefully should be sorted soon!

I'll send you an invoice for my fee... I'm pretty reasonable and accept all major credit cards, paypal and the occasional camel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mystfish

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll send you an invoice for my fee... I'm pretty reasonable and accept all major credit cards, paypal and the occasional camel.

Unfortunately I've already referred your referral to a friend. Referral fee is your invoice+50%....I'm completely unreasonable and accept only one single minor card (Bank of Umbongo)

Damn, the Bank of Umbongo, I owe them money... you ain't seen me if anyone asks....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Hmm not sure I'd trust this chap with my money...

Um_Bongo.png

Apparently both the drink and the bank are popular here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyyFubwFKke1cC0oHkKv2b4qqM4EEYiynOw7lYI5wt7VzrlU1T

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement