Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air soft Well MB01 L96 for sale

• 27-03-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys new to this forum anybody interested in L96 advanced model would sale ore swap

For sale 2 months old well mb01 l96 sniper rifle in brand new condition it's beast of the gun bought here in Galway store for 265€ Cylindar head upgraded to stainless steel comes with box scope 4000 0.20g Bb and 5000 0.25g bb's new can of silicone spray speed loader all Swiss arms not cheap stuff all paid 310€

Gun weight about 3800g. FPS is 328 but comes with new cylinder head witch can be installed to put FPS back to factory witch would be around 500FPS

The original brass Cylindar head has small hole drilled in the middle of the nozzle to lower the FPS to Irish leagal limit but have new cylinder head witch I tried and gun is powerful as hell so very accurate and very powerful

190€ OBO

would swap ore sale
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dakie35

Would be interested in swap for iPhone 6 iCloud locked ore other airsoft sniper rifles

Here are some pictures

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You seem to have not bothered to read any of the rules of this forum like posting the fps of your device and not bumping your thread within 24 hours.

Sorry about that how do I bump the add I don't understand I'm only new here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

As you are including the parts to make your device illegal thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement