Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh Molly!

• 27-03-2017 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Disaster!

As I pulled the jeans up I couldn't believe my eyes.....

I noticed a small hole in my Mollys!!!

I LOVE them and they're not worn in the crotch area THAT much - as in, they're not see through!!! But this little hole is just off a seam, between my legs.... Is it fixable?! I'm not handy with a needle and thread but I could try!

How can I prevent this happening on future without shaving off a quarter off my thighs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I don't know if this will work for you, but I bought a lovely top last year and first time I wore it, I noticed a little hole right in the wrong place if you know what I mean - basically between my boobs where there is a stretch to make it even more obvious. Short long story, bringing it back wasn't an option, but I loved the top, so got onto my friend google:D to see if it could be fixed as my cack handed sewing was only going to make the problem worse.

Basically the solution...

Get some wundaweb (the iron on stuff for hems) and a piece of very light material (although with jeans, you'll probably get away with a piece of old t-shirt or something like that). Pull your hole closed as much as possible without any bunching. Put your wundaweb over the hole, then place the material over that. Then iron it on as per the instructions. Hopefully it works and the hole is sealed close and no sewing at all involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Might have to try that! Thanks! I'll not be kept in jeans at this rate, and the price of the Mollys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Totalelf

"Pull your hole closed as much as possible without any bunching."

Sorry no help, but am after bursting out laughing. Thanks for making me laugh.:D

Totalelf wrote: »
    "Pull your hole closed as much as possible without any bunching."

Sorry no help, but am after bursting out laughing. Thanks for making me laugh.:D

:D:D
    It's only a tiny hole so this will be very manageable! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Do you have bigger thighs? This is just the price we have to pay for not being born with wide set hips :(

• Advertisement

Do you have bigger thighs? This is just the price we have to pay for not being born with wide set hips :(

Am a fatty yes, but I'll have to abandon the jeans :eek: if this is my life! :-(

I've worn many inside thighs and ad to throw the jeans away (they were cheapy €20 pairs so I didn't mind as I had plenty of wear out of them) but Mollys are €50 so thought they'd last a bit longer! :rolleyes:

Advertisement