Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacBook Pro 2015 or MacBook 2015

Options
  • 27-03-2017 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi given these are same price (1499) on lower specced versions assume going with with the pro? Only taking a hit on storage (128 onpro v 256 on normal MacBook) screen,chip etc are all better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

If the MBP has the old, original keyboard then I would take this a thousand times over the new gawdawful 'butterfly' keyboard on the MacBook. Little travel, flat and lifeless, I'm not sure what I will do next time out when it comes time to upgrade.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

New keyboard is fine once you get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭LastLagoon

Noticed base model storage for 2915 pro is 128 gig ssd ,bringing it up to 256 makes it less competitive on price. Other thing swing me towards 2015 model is ports,still has hdmi and SD ports,as well as MagSafe and I prsume non USB c port

Advertisement