Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to improve sleep? I can't reach REM state..

Options
  • 28-03-2017 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I tried exercise but still I can sleep and it makes me more tired at the end of the day. Has anyone tried microcirculation therapy? Does it help?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cmod: Fathom asked me to stick my nose in Sleeping & Dreaming while she was on Spring break this week.

We cannot recommend medical or related therapies in your particular case, as that might violate our site "giving medical advice" prohibition. But we can discuss various types of therapies in general that were suggested to improve sleep based upon empirical research. Members can also discuss (anecdotally) what their experiences have been with various therapeutic interventions to aid sleep, and what worked and didn't work for them. We just cannot "prescribe" a cure for your specific sleep problems.

Whew, I've been walking a line in the sand between discussing therapies (cool), and giving medical advice (not cool), so I hope this does not discourage our members from discussing microcirculation therapy, or any other approaches that they found useful to solving sleep problems.

Advertisement