Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watching android downloads on Mac

• 28-03-2017 7:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi,

My brother has asked me to download some movies from my Samsung tablet onto an SD card,so his girlfriend can watch them on her Mac using a card reader, will this work?

Can she download VLC player for Mac or similar to play these files which will be in a few different formats, Mp4, avi, mkv etc?

Not much point buying an SD card if this won't work! Have never owned an Apple device so not sure if there are crossover issues,

Thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Mplayer is a good media player for the mac

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

Does it matter how i format the sd card?
    Does it matter if it's fat32 or whatever else?

Advertisement