Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating a single year year as a mature student

Options
  • 28-03-2017 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So in 2013 I finished a 3 year degree for a level 7,In 2014 for the fourth year I did not finish the fourth year addon for a level 8 and didn't return.I am now 24 and looking to return to complete the year.
    First question is,last time I had a susi grant.It paid for fees only,no maintenance.Will I be ineligible for any sort of assistance since last time I did not finish the year or will it be different because I am now a mature student.I realize now that I am too late for "cao" applications technically so I will have to look into whether the college will still accept me first of all.
    I have been employed full time since 2013 but I still live with my single parent who also works

Advertisement