Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stonebridge Ratoath

Options
  • 28-03-2017 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi I've just put a booking deposit on a 3 bedroom semi detached in phase 2 of this estate. Going down Saturday morning to see them and ask some questions as missed the last phase. Just wondering if anyone has any information on the estate, it's location or stuff I should be looking out for? I've heard before that creches and schools could be an issue if moving into the area so need to make more enquiries about this. Does anyone know what the apartments are like on the road down to the estate? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 headstar23

Creches and Schools in the area are very good. Ratoath is a lovely village with lots going on. Would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Fabregas86

The apartments are fine and nicely gated but the road that leads into the new stonebridge development can be messy abandonded cars are left along the road outside the apartments regularly and at times i have seen some burnt out after months of being parked up,the apartments are only allocated one parking space for each apartment hence another reason why cars park along the road outside. Ratoath itself is a great little village with an ever increasing populations of young families it will eventually be a traffic jam day and night to get in and out of.. Having seen the houses in stonebridge it looks to be a fantastic little area.

Advertisement