Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potted Geraniums

Options
  • 28-03-2017 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi, have some of these potted from last year, should i be starting to see new growth if they're still alive? Cut them all back last week as wasn't seeing any new growth so not sure they're still alive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,448 ✭✭✭✭looksee

If the stems are firm and green, they will probably be ok. If they are wizened and black right down to the soil then they are probably gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Hi, have some of these potted from last year, should i be starting to see new growth if they're still alive? Cut them all back last week as wasn't seeing any new growth so not sure they're still alive.

Mine are only coming up now.... I'd leave them another couple of weeks. Give them every opportunity to resurface

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

What do people here use to feed their geraniums?

Advertisement