Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking on Cars - Dublin / Cork / Belfast - Summer 2017

Options
  • 28-03-2017 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Walking On Cars have just announced not one, not two but three Irish gigs this morning.

The Dingle natives will play Dublin’s Royal Hospital Kilmainham Jail on June 24, Cork’s Live at the Marquee on June 26 and Belfast's Custom House Square on August 12.

Tickets for all gigs on sale this Friday (31st) at 9am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Anybody younger, and/or more down with the kids than I am, got an idea of what kind of demand there is for this?
    (My knowledge of pop culture at the moment is pretty much limited to what 2 year old's like)
    I see they haven't sold out yet, so they're not U2, but I haven't clue how popular they are.
    My wife has discovered them recently, and decided they're new favourite band, so might consider it, but haven't decided yet, and not sure if I can take my time or need to panic buy now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Dont think it will sell out since they have dates in cork and belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 86,585 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone know if they have sold out for Cork and price of tickets please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone know if they have sold out for Cork and price of tickets please?

Standing are sold out for Cork. Seems to be a few seats left in Block C priced at €39.00 plus €4.90 in fees.

Of course, the beauty about the Marquee is that you can easily go into the standing section with a seated ticket so it makes no difference really! :D

Advertisement