Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread - **MOD NOTE POST #1**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sorry, just got a bit offended because I was not in Tullamore but am in no way a bandwagoner.

I really wasn't insinuating this at all. Not do I even think there's anything wrong with people going along for the big occasion as it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

KevIRL wrote: »
    I really wasn't insinuating this at all. Not do I even think there's anything wrong with people going along for the big occasion as it happens.

Just to reiterate
    There's no problems from me either.witg people not going to games etc,people obviously have life's etc

But it's those who go outta there way to mock/laugh at others for attending matches who all of a sudden become biggest followers ever and as soon as things go wrong start booking and jeering there own players

I know every county has em....but it's galling to see/hear it at lads ya know off the pitch as well,others ya ,see playing maybe every second week,

If someones only going to turn up when things going well...at least get behind the bloody team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Fred C Dobbs

Can we change the subject please - that's enough band wagon commentary for this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 739 ✭✭✭robopaddy2

redlead wrote: »

If you only go to finals then you are a bandwagon supporter in my view. I don't think anyone here is trying to criticize Wexford by the way. We just seem to have a different definition of what a bandwagon supporter is.
    What is the definition then? Cant find anything  in the Oxford dictionary

robopaddy2 wrote: »

I really need to go to sleep....jetlag is killing me

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/jump_(or_climb)_on_the_bandwagon

• Advertisement

Waterford has a hard core of 5-6K fans

You see the same people at all the league matches,Munster club games etc

Not even that. About 3K Waterford fans at the offaly game.

I remember Waterford were known as the great supporters that travelled in numbers back in the early 2000's, similar to Wexford now. Turns out we just like everyone else love s good bandwagon to jump on.

Nothing wrong with it per se, it's human nature. But no point in kidding ourselves otherwise
    Your not wrong about the huge support in the noughties but it was a different era and there are a number of factors as to why number have weaned.
    After the 2008 AI final defeat v KK a lot of those 'bandwagoners' disappeared and haven't returned since. But even a lot of genuine GAA fans took a while to get back on board after that. There was a natural decline aswell after the great players of the previous era, Flynn, McGrath, Shanahan etc, a lot of those big characters moved on and a lot of the support with it.  Factor in the recession aswell, a lot of the large match-going generation of the 20-35  age group were lost due to emigration and just generally having lower disposable income. Even look around at the crowds at games now, a huge majority in the u20 / over 40 bracket. People in that middle age group leading busier lives with families / careers / travel etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

I really need to go to sleep....jetlag is killing me

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/jump_(or_climb)_on_the_bandwagon

"likely to be successful" ...... doesn't that rule us out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,120 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

All I'm hearing is people giving out about not been able too get stand tickets for Sunday

They should of been online the moment tickets went on sale
    Tried too buy tickets from a club
    Should of bought a season ticket at the start of the year (if they attend a lot of games) and they would be guaranteed stand tickets

Theres The novelty factor of seeing the new stadium too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

Not even that. About 3K Waterford fans at the offaly game.

I remember Waterford were known as the great supporters that travelled in numbers back in the early 2000's, similar to Wexford now. Turns out we just like everyone else love s good bandwagon to jump on.

Nothing wrong with it per se, it's human nature. But no point in kidding ourselves otherwise

Yeah, we are all a much-of-a-muchness when it comes to bandwagon jumping. I had a quiet puke on Twitter at all the Cork lads taking umbrage at any objections to dragging everyone down there for the weekend so we can pay Peter's Frank's Pence. Jamie Wall would have us believe that 'Cork fill Thurles routinely', even though there were only 15,540 punters at the qualifier game they played there all of a year ago. And that was a triple-header in which Cork were involved in two games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭redlead

PTH2009 wrote: »
    All I'm hearing is people giving out about not been able too get stand tickets for Sunday

They should of been online the moment tickets went on sale
    Tried too buy tickets from a club
    Should of bought a season ticket at the start of the year (if they attend a lot of games) and they would be guaranteed stand tickets

Theres The novelty factor of seeing the new stadium too

Or they could just fix the game for a venue where supply matches demand. I'd say the novelty factor will be great when you are parked in Killeagh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

deiseach wrote: »
    Yeah, we are all a much-of-a-muchness when it comes to bandwagon jumping. I had a quiet puke on Twitter at all the Cork lads taking umbrage at any objections to dragging everyone down there for the weekend so we can pay Peter's Frank's Pence. Jamie Wall would have us believe that 'Cork fill Thurles routinely', even though there were only 15,540 punters at the qualifier game they played there all of a year ago. And that was a triple-header in which Cork were involved in two games!

And West Cork is a football area. The semi final this year was still only 3/4s full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭big_drive

Some Half way line tickets just became available on tickets.ie

Section 105 south stand lower

big_drive wrote: »
    Some Half way line tickets just became available on tickets.ie

Section 105 south stand lower

Disgrace if true, County board had to reduce the initial stand ticket allocation by 43% to the clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭Mulbert

Clean bill of health at the moment, will the team be announced tonight?

Mulbert wrote: »

Prob 2morrow night, normally Friday's for Sunday games

No doubt Davy is going too have plans for Aussie and Barron. We need too keep Lee Chin and Conor McDonald very quite. Last year's game has no bearing on Sunday. This is Wexfords third QF vs us and we are 2-0 so it could be third time lucky for them??

Heard coighlan was not training during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Disgrace if true, County board had to reduce the initial stand ticket allocation by 43% to the clubs.

I got 2 in block 106 lower south this morn at about 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

DuffleBag wrote: »
    I got 2 in block 106 lower south this morn at about 1pm.

Also, premiums on sale in cork as well this evening. But in person. €70 a pop.

Your right there PTH or wrong. The possibilities are endless!

No doubt Davy is going too have plans for Aussie and Barron. We need too keep Lee Chin and Conor McDonald very quite. Last year's game has no bearing on Sunday. This is Wexfords third QF vs us and we are 2-0 so it could be third time lucky for them??

"Last years game had no bearing...this could be third time lucky"

Do you ever stop and ask yourself why you're deliberately looking at thinks from the extreme negative angle always?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Giveitfong

There was considerable controversy over the amount of time allowed for stoppages by referee Fergal Horan in Waterford’s unfortunate defeat to Cork in the Under 21 championship last week. This is a very grey area which the GAA (unlike Rugby and Women’s Gaelic Football) has failed to address adequately.

Stoppages in hurling matches usually occur for four reasons – injuries, the administration of disciplinary measures by the referee (warnings, red/yellow cards), outbreaks of hostilities between players, and substitutions. I made an attempt to measure the amount of time the referee should have allowed for stoppages in the Waterford/Cork game. In most cases this involved measuring the amount of time between the referee blowing his whistle to commence a stoppage and blowing his whistle to recommence play. In some cases, either the whistle was inaudible on the video or was not blown at all. In these cases, guesstimates were required as to when the stoppage began and/or stopped.

In the first 30 minutes I calculated that there were 4min 54sec of stoppages. There were five stoppages in all, the main ones following a foul on Jack Prendergast in the 18th minute, when Cork’s Declan Dalton was injured (1m 24s) and when Shane Bennett was taken out on the sideline in front of the stand in the 29th minute. However, the referee only allowed two minutes of added time.

In added time there was a further stoppage of 33 seconds when Conor Gleeson got a yellow card after taking down a Cork forward. Yet the referee blew the whistle after just 2m 10s of added time, so instead of a total of 5m 37s of added time which should have been played, only 2m 10s were played. Given that Cork were playing with the strong wind, Waterford probably benefited from this 3m 27s shortfall in added time.

In the first 30 minutes of the second half there were nine stoppages amounting to a total of 6m 17s – over one minute more than allowed for by the referee, so he cannot be criticised for allowing too much stoppage time – in fact he allowed too little. The main stoppages were injuries to Darragh Lyons in the 38th minute (1m 30s) and Declan Dalton in the 43rd minute (1m 13s).

In added time, the foul on Billy Nolan and red carding of Darragh Fitzgibbon involved a stoppage of 1m 17s. The period between Darragh Lyons conceding the penalty and the penalty being taken was also stoppage time, as Lyons was issued a yellow card in this period, which lasted 56 seconds. Thus, the referee should have added a further 2m 13s to stoppage time. In fact, he only added 1m 10s, thus denying Waterford the full minute they were entitled to in order to go in search of an equaliser. This was a major error on the referee’s part.

Of course Fergal Horgan has previous when it comes to denying Waterford victory at the death. He was the referee for the 2013 Munster Minor Hurling Final in Limerick when Tom Morrissey took at least ten steps before scoring the late goal which equalised the game for Limerick (who won the replay). Apart from not allowing sufficient stoppage time against Cork, Horgan was also in error in not penalising the Cork player for catching the ball three times. Against that, he also failed to pull Colm Roche up for the same offence in the lead-up to Cormac Curran’s point in the first minute of the game.

Horgan also awarded a mystery free against Shane Bennett in the 9th minute which Cork converted. Bennett attempted a shoulder on Cork’s Michael O’Halloran which the latter skillfully avoided. There is no foul in the rule book for missing an attempted shoulder, and the only way such an attempt could be considered dangerous is when contact is actually made, as Bennett might well have hit O’Halloran shoulder to shoulder.

Horgan was also in error in relation to the incident in which Bennett was taken out on the sideline in the 29th minute. As Bennett got the ball to Conor Prunty before being hit, Horgan indicated an advantage, but when Prunty’s ball forward was blocked out by the Cork defence, with no advantage accruing within the five seconds, there should have been a free to Waterford.

Horgan should also have awarded a free to Waterford in the 34th minute when Bennett made a great catch about 30 metres from the Cork goal and was fouled at least twice after coming to ground.

Ultimately, however, this game was lost due to Billy Nolan’s error in seeking to find Shane Bennett out on the wing with his late free rather than hitting it as far as he could in the direction of the Cork end line. The team mentors had plenty of time to get to the goal and advise Nolan on this but appear not to have done so.

In the first half, also, Nolan twice came out more than 45 metres from goal to take frees, and one presumed that he was brought out to deliver a long ball into the Cork goal area. Instead, in both cases, he sent short balls down the wing (which any other player could have done) which were easily cleared by the Cork defence. This again was evidence of either bad, or no, sideline management by the Waterford mentors.

One has to give credit to Seán Power for always having his teams geed up for their games. Too often we have seen promising Waterford under 21 teams never showing up on the night. However, there were many other defects in his game management against Cork.

Cormac Curran was Waterford’s best ball winner. Yet, while Waterford were unable to win any decent ball on their own puckout in the first half against a Cork half back line which was excellent in the air, Curran spent most of his time in that half in the full forward line. In the second half, with Declan Dalton winning ball after ball against Jordan Henley on the Cork puckout, I thought the obvious thing was to bring Curran back to mark Dalton, which didn’t happen.

I was flabbergasted when Curran was taken off after 48 minutes. He was having difficulty getting on the end of Billy Nolan’s overhit puckouts coming in off the wind, but he had scored two good points and his size was always going to be an asset. Apart from the pass he gave for Shane Bennett’s goal, Curran’s replacement Andrew Casey had little impact during the 15 minutes he was on the field.

The player who should have been replaced was Shane Ryan, whose only contributions during his 62 minutes on the pitch were an overhit attempt at a crossfield pass early in the game and a terrible miss from in front of the posts just before half time. Ryan had a similarly disastrous outing in the All-Ireland Minor Hurling semi-final in 2014, and I always felt that the failure to replace him until it was too late probably cost Waterford that game.

I was also mystified at the decision to substitute Andy Molumby who was having a reasonably effective game and had set up Patrick Curran for a fine point just before he was replaced. His replacement was not nearly as effective.

Colm Roche, of course, was the star of the show for Waterford, with 14 possessions and five points. I was surprised to read someone on this thread questioning Roche’s credentials. In last year’s Under 21 final, he played a key role in setting up two of Waterford’s goals with good balls from midfield, and of course he was a key member of the 2013 minor team with his facility for scoring points from the centre forward position.

Waterford’s other key players were Shane Bennett and Patrick Curran (13 and 12 possessions, respectively), and it was good to see these established senior players delivering at this level. Unfortunately, Conor Gleeson (just four possessions) was not nearly as effective, and one wonders if the concentration and physical exertion involved in his excellent man-marking job on Richie Hogan the previous Saturday may have had a draining effect on him.

Waterford’s other star player, Conor Prunty, also only had four possessions, but his main contribution was to mark Cork’s Shane Kingston out of the game, the Cork senior only managing two possessions before being substituted in the 50th minute. Prunty was deployed in a similar role last year, but one wonders if, given his size and height, he could be used in a more constructive way.

Of the other Waterford players, I was impressed by David Prendergast at corner back, who looked like he might be a prospect. His namesake Jack worked hard around the field, but never offered the scoring threat which is normally associated with him. Peter Hogan, after an anonymous first half, came into the game a lot more after the break, but nothing seemed to go right for him

Possession counts:

Billy Nolan (1); David Prendergast (9); Conor Prunty (4); Darragh Lyons (6); Jordan Henley (8); Conor Gleeson (4); Calum Lyons (5); Andy Molumby (7); Colm Roche (14); Jack Prendergast (9); Shane Bennett (13); Shane Ryan (2); Patrick Curran (12); Cormac Curran (5); Peter Hogan (7); Edmond O’Halloran (2); Andrew Casey (2); Darragh Lynch (2); John Paul Lucey (0).

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dirk1971

Wexford have 2 qualifiers wins from 2003 and 2014. So it's 2-2 in championship meetings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭skaface

I see Davy had the Wexford team up at PUC last night for a light training session..
    Have our lads been up there this week also ??

skaface wrote: »
    I see Davy had the Wexford team up at PUC last night for a light training session..
    Have our lads been up there this week also ??

a few went up last weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭DiscoStew

Yes.

dirk1971 wrote: »

Wexford have 2 qualifiers wins from 2003 and 2014. So it's 2-2 in championship meetings.

Stop s*****g all over the negativity man. Don't you know by now that the scales always tip in the favour of this opposition. That's how it works around here...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭gizmo23

Ah lads don't be worrying as a wexford man I can safely say we are stone wall useless sure our two corner backs were our football wing backs two years ago they ain't hurlers at all.

We struggled to beat the worst kilkenny team I have seen since 04 in 70 minutes. Our free taker doesn't even take frees for his club.

I would be happy if I got with in 8 points of ye tbh

Stop s*****g all over the negativity man. Don't you know by now that the scales always tip in the favour of this opposition. That's how it works around here...

I'm a yella belly. Waterford are entitled to the favourites tag and if ye perform I expect ye to win. Looking forward to the game and being in a new stadium. Good luck!

dirk1971 wrote: »
    I'm a yella belly. Waterford are entitled to the favourites tag and if ye perform I expect ye to win. Looking forward to the game and being in a new stadium. Good luck!

I just hope it's a good game at a minimum and not a repeat of the bore fest of last year

• Advertisement

I just hope it's a good game at a minimum and not a repeat of the bore fest of last year

Yes it was God awful at times last year. Reckon we'll see a good game. There's always a bit of drama with Davy involved 👀

If it means Waterford winning by 10 points, bring on the bore fest. Seriously. We've probably been involved in half of the 'classic' hurling games in last 20 years. Let's just grind it out by Hook or by Crook and bring Liam Mac to Crook.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sheepo

I could not care less if Waterford play 'pretty' hurling, as long as we are winning matches.

Pundits predicting the ruination of the sport because of Waterford's 'system' or that we are boring to watch make me laugh. Do they think we are there because we want to entertain the masses? We have, or should have, one principle, and that is win.

I don't care if we beat Wexford or any other team by one point to nil, in the worst game of hurling ever, as long as we win an All-Ireland.

Am I reading the missives regarding travelling to the match on Sunday correct, and people are expected to go into the city?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

Am I reading the missives regarding travelling to the match on Sunday correct, and people are expected to go into the city?
    People can do whatever they want. Get the train from a station to the east of the city. Go through the tunnel and go from Mahon or Black Ash Park and Ride (provided it's running), or city centre and walk/bus it out. This isn't Thurles, once you get past Midleton the roads should be able to handle the traffic quite easily, once you don't try to actually drive to the stadium, which no doubt many will.....and will create havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Deisedozzer

People can do whatever they want. Get the train from a station to the east of the city. Go through the tunnel and go from Mahon or Black Ash Park and Ride (provided it's running), or city centre and walk/bus it out. This isn't Thurles, once you get past Midleton the roads should be able to handle the traffic quite easily, once you don't try to actually drive to the stadium, which no doubt many will.....and will create havoc.

As you rightly point out, the havoc will be caused by people trying to drive to the ground. As a Waterford fan living in Cork I would strongly advise people to have a plan to get in and out, if your plan is to get near the ground you will be stuck there for the evening.

Very disappointed to see stand tickets online yesterday, we have been buying from the club for years and they only had terrace tickets available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

gizmo23 wrote: »
    Ah lads don't be worrying as a wexford man I can safely say we are stone wall useless sure our two corner backs were our football wing backs two years ago they ain't hurlers at all.

We struggled to beat the worst kilkenny team I have seen since 04 in 70 minutes. Our free taker doesn't even take frees for his club.

I would be happy if I got with in 8 points of ye tbh

You do come across some bul**** on here to be fair .

As you rightly point out, the havoc will be caused by people trying to drive to the ground. As a Waterford fan living in Cork I would strongly advise people to have a plan to get in and out, if your plan is to get near the ground you will be stuck there for the evening.

Any suggestions?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Daz_ wrote: »
    It was almost 10 years since we were in a Leinster final and I'd say the numbers from Wexford at that game were similar to this years final . We haven't had that many opportunitys to actually support the team. Any quarter finals we got to in the last 5 or 6 years have also been well attended so I don't view it as a massive surge tbh.

not wanting to drag this conversation back, but the above is just so wrong. The final in 2008 had less than 19,000 at it. It was one of the main talking points of taking Leinster hurling finals out of Croke Park due to Kilkennys dominance and weakness of other counties. There was 60,000 at this years final. Fairly clear there has been a massive surge in the Wexford attendance if one wants to use the last Leinster final to this years one as a gauge on it. As others have said, bandwagons are a natural thing in every county, and Wexford certainly is no different. Most casual Wexford supporters are absolutely desperate for some success and would love to jump on the bandwagon at any chance. This year has been the first in a while to get that sort of enthusiasm back in the team.

anyway, back to Sunday. I still expect Waterford to win. Although I dont think it will be as comfortable as it should be. If both teams went 15 on 15 in a conventional style, Waterford would win easy. However, I think its at the stage where McGraths formations are hindering the team rather than helping it.

We are still at early development of the sweeper system, and it is actually not as negative or defensive as some think. Keep an eye on Donohoe and O Keefe, who will regularly leave their half back/corner back positions and be well up the field. Same for O Hanlon, who often goes from Centre back to the half forward line. By having the sweeper, it is giving defenders licence to go forward, which is a reason we have shipped so many goals in certain games. I think our full back line as a result is prone for exploitation, however Waterfords tactics do not lend itself to exploiting our set up.

Hopefully it will be a good game anyway, the 4 games we played in championship since 03 have for the most part all been very entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Deisedozzer

Any suggestions?

If you don't mind arriving early and a half hour walk to the ground;

- park at train station and either walk/get the bus to the ground

- come through tunnel and park near Blackrock Castle/Cork Camogie Club on Castle Road. I think the Camogie Club may be opening its pitch for parking.

- drive to City, park in town and walk to the ground.

- park in Douglas and walk to the ground. A longer walk but may work for getting out afterwards.

I think the big traffic problems are likely to arise in Ballintemple/Boreenmanna Road area. There isn't really any parking near the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No changes on Waterford team

• Advertisement

No changes on Waterford team

Like 2 weeks ago we have a lot of quality too come off the bench

What way do u say the team will actually line up ??? Will Darragh Fives go back Chin or will Aussie do it

Thanks, Deisedozzer. There's no 'right' answer but it's good to have the options laid out.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭spideyman92

What do ye make of the pitch? Looks very dead and slippy and is cutting up fairly easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

Any suggestions?

two things , one , leave around 90 minutes earlier then normal , i traveled in from the dublin side and was 4 miles from blackrock gaa grounds , ( the offical car park for supporters ) it took me nearly an hour to maneuver that 4 mile stretch

the reason for the delay is a roundabout with traffic lights just before the tunnel , after the tunnel was grand

for after the game again i recommend if you do park in the blackrock area or near the grounds to allow another hour for most of the traffic to clear ,

everything is a dry run at the moment and no traffic plan is suitably in place

it dose'nt really matter where you park really there is only one south bound route and one way via the city center to get in and out of the venue so expect delays give your self plenty of time is all i can say , other then that its a fantastic venue and an atmosphere that rivals thurles ( i put it down to the echo off the fresh concrete though :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Deise189

two things , one , leave around 90 minutes earlier then normal , i traveled in from the dublin side and was 4 miles from blackrock gaa grounds , ( the offical car park for supporters ) it took me nearly an hour to maneuver that 4 mile stretch

the reason for the delay is a roundabout with traffic lights just before the tunnel , after the tunnel was grand

for after the game again i recommend if you do park in the blackrock area or near the grounds to allow another hour for most of the traffic to clear ,

it dose'nt really matter where you park really there is only one south bound route and one way via the city center to get in and out of the venue so expect delays give your self plenty of time is all i can say , other then that its a fantastic venue and an atmosphere that rivals thurles ( i put it down to the echo off the fresh concrete though :rolleyes: )

If your coming down the M8 then turn off at glanmire and go through there. You will avoid dunkettle completely provided it's the city your aiming for. Don't imagine it will be as bad as today but something to keep in mind. Pretty much the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

The Dunkettle Interchange is the busiest non-free flow junction in the country. It's manic at the best of times. Match or no match you could get caught here. I was there for an hour and a half the Thursday before last. Leave nothing to chance and get in early. My advice is to head through the tunnel and make your approach from there. If it were me, I'd take Junction 6 on the N40 after the tunnel and then the N27 towards the City. At the Elysian Tower go straight through the lights and the City Hall car park is on the left. The stadium is about 20/25 mins walk from there. I kept an eye on Google traffic today and that route seemed relatively clear.

Quite,........?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭enoughtaken

Best of luck to management and players today. Really looking forward to it. A few of us getting the train down from Dublin. DEISE ABU.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭paddy13

Quite,........?

Very, come on Waterford sickened to be missing it. I'd say it'll be very tight.

Come on the Déise!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭HatchetMan7

Should be a close game. I think our bench will make the difference that and the best midfielder in the country. 
    Up the deise!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement