If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoundMagicE10 inear headphones question

Options
  • 28-03-2017 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    is the SoundMagicE10  ;25.95 STG on your website, the same model as SoundMagic E10C which is see is featured on What HiFi?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi guys
    is the SoundMagicE10  ;25.95 STG on your website, the same model as SoundMagic E10C which is see is featured on What HiFi?
    Hi Banjobongo.

The E10 at £25.95 are the version without the mic.

The E10C's are priced at £39.95
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202139-e10c.aspx

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

great thanks! So to summarise are both sets basically the same except that the C version has the mic and the other version does not? Apart from that both are the same in terms of sound quality?

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

great thanks! So to summarise are both sets basically the same except that the C version has the mic and the other version does not? Apart from that both are the same in terms of sound quality?
    Both sets have the exact same spec, with the only difference is the C version having the mic. 
    The E10C version is also a gun metal finish where the E10's are a black and silver finish.

Both should sound the same.

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

Both sets have the exact same spec, with the only difference is the C version having the mic. 
    The E10C version is also a gun metal finish where the E10's are a black and silver finish.

hi
    can you let me know if the C version has inline remote controls to change tracks, answer calls, change volume etc, or is it just a mic is the only difference. I have seen on other websites that the 10C version does have a remote control....
    if it does have a remote control will it work with an ANdroid phone?
    Sorry for all the questions but Im keen on getting one of these, just need to decide which one is more suitable!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

hi
    can you let me know if the C version has inline remote controls to change tracks, answer calls, change volume etc, or is it just a mic is the only difference. I have seen on other websites that the 10C version does have a remote control....
    Sorry for all the questions but Im keen on getting one of these, just need to decide which one is more suitable!
    [font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The new E10C features an inline 3-button remote and microphone. Compatible with Apple iOS and Android devices, this not only lets you take calls using the headphones but also control your music. Adjust the volume on MOST Smartphones, skip forwards and back, play/pause and take or drop calls, the E10c gives you more control over your smartphone - however we cannot guarantee that the volume will work with ALL Androids as some of the OS can differ...[/font]

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

hi
    [font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The new E10C features an inline 3-button remote and microphone. Compatible with Apple iOS and Android devices, this not only lets you take calls using the headphones but also control your music. Adjust the volume on MOST Smartphones, skip forwards and back, play/pause and take or drop calls, the E10c gives you more control over your smartphone - however we cannot guarantee that the volume will work with ALL Androids as some of the OS can differ...[/font]

thanks John. I take it you sell both products, can you please confirm the price for each set of headphones, including packaging, in euros (I live in Republic of IReland)? - thanks!

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

hi

thanks John. I take it you sell both products, can you please confirm the price for each set of headphones, including packaging, in euros (I live in Republic of IReland)? - thanks!
    Hi banjobongo,

The Soundmagic E10 - 44.99 euro
    The Soundmagic E10C - 49.99 Euro.

Both prices include shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

hi

Hi banjobongo,

Kind regards

David
    excellent. One final query, before I place an order with you, soundwise, how would you compare the SOundmagic e10 versus the SONY MDREX650 set, which I believe is around the same price as the E10C?

hi guys
    Hi Banjobongo.

hi

Hi banjobongo,

Kind regards

David
    excellent. One final query, before I place an order with you, soundwise, how would you compare the SOundmagic e10 versus the SONY MDREX650 set, which I believe is around the same price as the E10C?
    Hi banjobongo,

I personally haven't heard the Sonys running but I know both have great reviews and great customer feedback. The Soundmagics are probably the best in ears that I've heard at that price range however from reading reviews the Sonys seem to be slightly superior in terms of clarity. However having not listened to the Sonys I can only advise on the Soundmagics which do sound fantastic.

Many thanks

David

If the Soundmagic E10C @ 49.99 Euro includes post & packaging in Ireland I will order them!

• Advertisement

If the Soundmagic E10C @ 49.99 Euro includes post & packaging in Ireland I will order them!
    No problem, would you like to order them on our website or would you prefer me to manually process the order for you?

Many thanks

David

No problem, would you like to order them on our website or would you prefer me to manually process the order for you?

Many thanks

David
    I would prefer you to handle it, the last set of headphones I ordered took several weeks to be delivered! So I hope if I deal with you directly it will be quicker...can you confirm you have them in stock, and that they are 49.99 Euros inc. post/packaging?

Banjobongo,

no problem at all - if you give us a call we can assist you - once again apologies for the time taken for your last order - to be fair we did say prior to order that they were a non-stock item and they would take some time as it was a special order for you.

We never like keeping Customers waiting but when items are non-stock and special order we are not really in control and if anything goes wrong we don't have buffer stocks to allow us to react.

..However the Soundmagic E10 and E10C are both stock items and we can dispatch straight away...

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Banjobongo,

no problem at all - if you give us a call we can assist you - once again apologies for the time taken for your last order - to be fair we did say prior to order that they were a non-stock item and they would take some time as it was a special order for you.

We never like keeping Customers waiting but when items are non-stock and special order we are not really in control and if anything goes wrong we don't have buffer stocks to allow us to react.

..However the Soundmagic E10 and E10C are both stock items and we can dispatch straight away...

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    great, I will order it tomorrow.....just to check can you confirm that the total price is 49.99 Euros inc. post/packaging?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202139-e10c.aspx

Exactly per the website - €49.99 all-in..

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

so I want to order it do I call you, what phone number should I call you on?

Just the general number right at the top of the website is fine 0044.333.900.0070 - you can tell the guys you are already on the system to save giving all your details again for your convenience,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Just the general number right at the top of the website is fine 0044.333.900.0070 - you can tell the guys you are already on the system to save giving all your details again for your convenience,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    great thanks I have just ordered them
    cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    great thanks I have just ordered them
    cheers
    Thanks Banjobongo,

I'll get those shipped out today and they should be with you on Monday.

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.