Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase from Bikeinn.com

Options
  • 28-03-2017 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone on here purchased bike components from bikeinn.com. Looking for right side 10 speed shimano shifter and good value on their site . tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭py

I have purchased once from them and I'd be hard pushed to do it again. Ordered and payment went through. Got usual emails about despatch etc and about a week later their website said "delivered" when in fact it wasn't event despatched as I found out later. Their customer service was very slow to respond and all emails were sent via <name>.bikeinn@gmail.com which I found very odd and somewhat unprofessional from what appears to be a pretty large online outlet. The items were in stock on the website but apparently none were in their warehouse. This was never updated on the website, even after I found out from customer service. I asked them to change the colour as I didn't mind what I received as they were just for commuting but they were unwilling to do this and they said it would be with me soon.

They often pop up in searches I make on compare.eu as cheaper but I've just not used them. There's plenty of similar stories online which I found out after dealing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I've bought from their sister sites in the past, and apart from instruction booklets in Spanish​ I had no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Bought previously and no issues. Would buy again.

Advertisement