Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a company to get driveway cleaned and sealed?

Options
  • 28-03-2017 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭

Evening all. I have a brickwork driveway and while it appears to be sound, it's dirty and grows weeds faster than I can spray them. Especially when the weather is changeable. I'd like to get the driveway cleaned and sealed.

I did receive a leaflet through the letterbox about a week ago from a company calling themselves Extreme Cleaning Services. However, they only give a mobile number, which makes me wary. Took a look online, but the results were either US based or more household and office cleaning rather than exterior.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local company that does this kind of work?

Comments

Advertisement