Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold Circle/Pit

Options
  • 28-03-2017 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I bought 2 gold circle/pit tickets for guns n roses in June in London, my wife will be 7 months pregnant at this stage, does anyone know the process for the pit, can you walk in and out, will it be packed tight etc any information would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

spodoinkle wrote: »
    I bought 2 gold circle/pit tickets for guns n roses in June in London, my wife will be 7 months pregnant at this stage, does anyone know the process for the pit, can you walk in and out, will it be packed tight etc any information would be appreciated.

yes you can walk in and out, it will be rammed up at the front but should be plenty of room at the back of the pit

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

Thanks, I thought I would have to try to arrange a swap for seats, waiting 25 years to see them, this would not bode well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks, I thought I would have to try to arrange a swap for seats, waiting 25 years to see them, this would not bode well

i dunno, 2 1/2hr set list so you're gonna be in there for close to 4hrs, not ideal for someone who's 7 months pregnant, with nowhere to sit down at all. This time last year my wife was 7 months gone and as much as she loves GnR she'd have to sit, she couldn't stand for an hour, let alone 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Played dozens of shows in the last 25 years though :)

Advertisement