Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crew cab insurance

Options
  • 28-03-2017 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I have just bought a new 7 seat crew cab and I'm finding it very hard to get insurance. Just wondering has anyone else had problems... they tell most companies won't insure any commercial with more than 6 seats...
    Even though my last van had 7 seats and I was just transferring the insurance.. thank

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

joecivic wrote: »
    I have just bought a new 7 seat crew cab and I'm finding it very hard to get insurance. Just wondering has anyone else had problems... they tell most companies won't insure any commercial with more than 6 seats...
    Even though my last van had 7 seats and I was just transferring the insurance.. thank
    Hi Joecivic
    We would need a little more information on your vehicle. Can you PM me with the registration number, make and model of your vehicle. We will look into this and see if we can offer you a quote or cover.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 19 joecivic

[Pm sent sean

quote="Liberty Insurance: Sean;103058645"]Hi Joecivic
    We would need a little more information on your vehicle. Can you PM me with the registration number, make and model of your vehicle. We will look into this and see if we can offer you a quote or cover.
    Regards 
    Seán[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Joe try insuremyvan.com or FBD.ie

Advertisement