Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Ideas

Options
  • 28-03-2017 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I have this tattoo about 10 years now and I hate it :mad:

Just wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation as to who I could see in Dublin? I want to get something done to it , I think it might be too big to make it look half decent now. Has anyone ever seen any cover up of something this size?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 marleypoint

Feenix wrote: »
    I have this tattoo about 10 years now and I hate it :mad:

Just wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation as to who I could see in Dublin? I want to get something done to it , I think it might be too big to make it look half decent now. Has anyone ever seen any cover up of something this size?

Go onto Facebook and look up Dublin ink or skin city. There are plenty other good artists around the city too so should have no problem getting a cover up done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

There's plenty you could do with that... start off by finding an artist who's work you like and just go for it... Don't be afraid to spend a few quid... when you skimp on paying a talented artist, you end up with poor quality artists and poor quality work.

I'm sure others will be able to recommend, but have a look through the first few threads in the forum & you'll pick up some good recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm sure it could be re worked into something else but might be hard to do a complete cover up as there's so much black in it. You may need to get a few sessions of laser to fade it a bit.

Advertisement