Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Business 20€ or 30€, 30 day contract or 12 months?

Options
  • 28-03-2017 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I ordered the 20€ 30 day contract SIM only on your website but when the email arrived it stated I was signed up for 30€ a month on a 12 month contract. Eventually after ringing many different number I spoke to a representative who told me the e-mail was a mistake. I asked him to confirm this via e-mail but I´ll still waiting. It clearly states on your website that the SIM only is on a 30 day rolling contract. Could you please confirm this. Also it doesn´t state anywhere how long the 20€ promotion will last for. Could you clarify this? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi,

I ordered the 20€ 30 day contract SIM only on your website but when the email arrived it stated I was signed up for 30€ a month on a 12 month contract. Eventually after ringing many different number I spoke to a representative who told me the e-mail was a mistake. I asked him to confirm this via e-mail but I´ll still waiting. It clearly states on your website that the SIM only is on a 30 day rolling contract. Could you please confirm this. Also it doesn´t state anywhere how long the 20€ promotion will last for. Could you clarify this? 

Thanks
    Hi JoeFromTipp,

Thanks for getting in touch.

After placing an order you usually receive a welcome email from ourselves and this email excludes any promotional offers.

Can you PM me your account number and full name and I would be more than happy to look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement