Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy Help

Options
  • 28-03-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, baby due shortly! We got a hand me down buggy from my brother. It's a maxi cosi Mura 3 stroller. Fits cabriofix seat with adapters. Model is probably 8 to 10 years old now. We are trying to get a carrycot that fits this model.it should work with the same adapters that fit the car seat ( I think)

Trying to order online with Maxi cosi but they are saying they do not deliver directly to customers in Ireland.

Has anyone ever had to do something similar?

Alternatively does anyone know of shops that sell carrycots that fit this model?

I can't post links to the model unfortunately but hopefully somebody here knows of it.

We are finding it difficult to find information anywhere re different models of carrycots that may fit especially as it's an older model. Information from maxi cosi themselves isn't great either tbh.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Don't know if it's any help, I have an AP address that allows things to be delivered to Britain and then an post brings it to your local nominated post office for a fee.
    Go to the An Post website, takes a few days to set up but it might be a solution.
    It's brilliant for Amazon and the likes when they dont deliver to Ireland.

I'm currently on a buggy hunt myself. :) looking at Maxi cosy refurbished buggies and carrycots from their website. (number 6 baby and I've given away my car seat and buggy :o)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Sign up to Parcel Wizard with DPD. They do a virtual address in NI and then deliver it the following day. It's brilliant especially when combined with free UK delivery.

Advertisement