Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'sensuell' pans in Ikea

Options
  • 28-03-2017 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI all,
    i wanted to get a couple of pans that would last for years given the daily usage at home and I went out and purchased two pans in Ikea. They are from the sensuell range and i think i may have made a mistake... they are not non-stick and I am a little bit unsure how to use them correctly and how to clean them corectly. Having cleaned them after one use they appear scratched already, but maybe as they are not coated in a non-stick film this is okay. Any help would be appreciated as they were approx 40euro each.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭coleslaw

if your in Dublin go to sweeney o rourke on peirce st that is where a lot of the restaurants and chefs including myself get their pans,pots,knifes,microplanes and so on,personally i never go for the expensive brands as most don't last long, let me know if you want to know more,ps i don't have much experence of buying online.Tell them your a chef or in collage for a nice discount:D hopefully they give you a refund and you can get something decent, iv been getting all my stuff of them for the last ten years and never had a problem best of luck

Advertisement