Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50th Party Invites

Options
  • 29-03-2017 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get between 60-70 birthday invites for a 50th, not really looking to be paying €1 an invite for custom ones more so just a generic 50th invite you'd pick up in a shop. Have looked in Easons, etc... and there's not much selection aside from generic invites and they're around €1 per invite.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Woodies have invitations for around 50c per invite for the smaller ones

https://www.woodiespartyzone.ie/ShowProducts.aspx?PageID=3728&pmo=parAdults

Have you tried Dealz? Euro Giant? I'm sure they'd have packs of party invites.

I assume you're hand delivering? Otherwise postage will add 70c per invite

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers.

Tried Mr.Price, not Dealz or Euro Giant yet.

Will be hand delivering 80% of them, wouldn't be worth my while driving to Meath or Cork to post the other 20% :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Now all the invites are sorted... any suggestions of birthday present for my girlfriends dad? He doesn't have any hobbies as such, doesn't read, etc....

Advertisement