Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer available (23, female, Dundalk)

• 29-03-2017 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

Heya,
    My name is mk and I recently relocated to Dundalk and I'm looking to sing more. I used to do competitions and stuff in school and I feel like I need more creativity in my life. I write some but I'm happy to take a back seat to someone else's ideas, I just want to make music I'm proud of.
    I think my last fm is www.last.fm/user/mazzypants if you want a general idea of what I listen to. I sing somewhere around Zoey Deschanel except I have lungs. Happy to do almost any genre, I'd just worry my voice wouldn't really suit metal.
    If you've an idea and need a friendly directionless singer hit a gal up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Karlrocks23

Hey!

I've been looking to collaborate with another singer as part of a new project. My current band is called Air Arcade if you want to check out my style and / or some stuff I've done (Soundcloud is best probably).

I'd be up for doing anything really genre-wise. I have all the equipment (we produce/mix/master all our own stuff). I like to work off any idea, whether it's mine or someone else's, I find creativity flows if everyone has a super easy-going, open attitude.

For reference, I've never even met the singer in those tracks, we just message over Facebook or Skype and it works great, but I've been wanting to work with a singer in person for ages.

I'm 25 and from Sandyford, so not exactly just around the corner from Dundalk.. But sure if you're ever interested let me know!

Advertisement