Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot submit a reading online

Options
  • 29-03-2017 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Received an estimated gas bill this morning that i like to correct. I tried submitting a reading online but it's giving me this message. Thanks 

[font=StRyde-Medium, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]We're sorry you cannot submit a reading[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]No meter reading is present for this account.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there

Received an estimated gas bill this morning that i like to correct. I tried submitting a reading online but it's giving me this message. Thanks 

[font=StRyde-Medium, Arial,]We're sorry you cannot submit a reading[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial,]No meter reading is present for this account.[/font]
    Hi NeitherJohn,

We are sorry about the inconvenience - we think it may have been due to a system error earlier.

If you are still experiencing it, please private message us the meter-reading and the relevant Electric Ireland account number, name and address.

We will assist you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

PM sent

Never mind! Had another look there and it let me put in the correct reading this time.

Thanks

John

Hi again John,

Thank you for letting us know - we are glad to read that the error has been corrected.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Una

Hi again John,

Thank you for letting us know - we are glad to read that the error has been corrected.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Una
    I was able to type in the reading but it doesn't seem to have added to the meter reading history.

• Advertisement

Hi again John,

We can look into that for you.

I have sent you a private message now.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement