Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Camping holidays

Options
  • 29-03-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

could anyone out there recommend really good family camping holidays I have a 2 year old and 6 year old. Been to Spain Castrill Montgri & La Sirene France a few times but would like opinions on other spots. Looking for really good swimming pools with lots of slides and good entertainment for kids. Cambrills in Spain I know is the spot but so expensive.

Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

In Gigs and Events?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mdiggity

I stayed in a place called Camping Village Fabulous which is just outside Rome.

There is not anything really outside the camping village but on the site there is loads of things for kids to do and activities planned. There is a beach 9km away and a bus stop that will take you in to Rome for the day.

Perfect place to spend 4/5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

head over here

France Holidays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Electric Picnic.

Camping, fairground, swimming in the lake. Boxed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wombles37

sorry yeah I know couldn't figure out how to use first timer only way I could send a message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Lillyrose2012

I went to Cambrils 2 years ago, loved it. I'm looking for something similar elsewhere, any recommendations? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

wombles37 wrote: »
    sorry yeah I know couldn't figure out how to use first timer only way I could send a message

I reported your post (not to get you in trouble :D) so hopefully a moderator will move it to where you might get more answers.

Advertisement