Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ncad portfolio

Options
  • 29-03-2017 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I received my letter today explaining that I didn't get into Ncad but they didn't say what points I got for my portfolio. Does anyone know anything about this? As I plan to apply again next year and need to know how much I need to improve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 katiereynolds

Torie169 wrote: »
    I received my letter today explaining that I didn't get into Ncad but they didn't say what points I got for my portfolio. Does anyone know anything about this? As I plan to apply again next year and need to know how much I need to improve
    I also received a letter from NCAD this morning, they informed me that I had been successful in my application and had a place, but still they didn't give me my portfolio score either. Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 OisinDunne

They have decided not to issue the points score anymore so you have no idea how close you are.
    If you contact them with your CAO number, portfolio number and leave them your hpone number, they will get back to you and let you know.

I don't know what they are doing for the successful ones....just seems to be.."you're good enough..now just pass your leaving cert"
    I can see the benefits in the successful approach (1st year comparing where they were when all equal in sep) but not for the unsuccessful or waiting list ones.

Advertisement