If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q ACOUSTICS2010i Graphite

Options
  • 29-03-2017 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

Just looking at the 2010i's on the website and the conversion rate seems a bit high.
    I noticed they dropped from 99.99 to 79.99 but the euro didn't receive any changes.
    Any chance this is an error or just the pound doing a bit well today?

Thanks for the information and quality service as usual.

Thinking of refreshing the 5.1 setup any deals to be had with 2010i's and 2000ic
    Will keep my eye on the site for any updates.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi All,

Just looking at the 2010i's on the website and the conversion rate seems a bit high.
    I noticed they dropped from 99.99 to 79.99 but the euro didn't receive any changes.
    Any chance this is an error or just the pound doing a bit well today?

Thanks for the information and quality service as usual.

Thinking of refreshing the 5.1 setup any deals to be had with 2010i's and 2000ic
    Will keep my eye on the site for any updates.
    Hi TheJagercode,

thanks for the message and TBH the euro price does not always reflect the exact €/£ conversion rate - as you probably know the £ price does not include shipping whilst we always include shipping with our € prices ( where shipping is available of course!) in general actually Q Acoustics is more competitive in Euro on our website ie:

Q Acoustics 3020i is £189 / €219 and the euro price includes shipping:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201179-3020-graphite.aspx

or the Q Acoustics Media 4 Soundbar which is £329 but a bonkers €325 on the euro site again including delivery!:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200641-m-4.aspx

..but we do also look when we are setting our Euro pricing at what's happening locally with regards to pricing and checking the price comparisons in the ROI the best competitor price I can see on the 2010i is €179 then €203 - so we are the cheapest by a country mile.

However I have just reduced it by €10 for you to €109.99 including shipping:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11476-2010i-gr.aspx

And we have them in stock and ready to ship...

...just a couple of notes :) 

1: its always worth checking out BOTH prices as we do always strive to be the best price in each market both £ & € so you may see some differences!

2: We really don't mind which currency you purchase in! fairly uniquely we encourage our Customers have a dig and see which is the best price for them based on their location and the spot currency rate - if you are Euro zone based you can purchase in either euro or GBP and the canny Northerners have already copped on and we have lots of Customers from NI who purchase in euro.

Thanks again and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TheJagerCode

Thanks John , appreciate the help.
    Fantastic service, could you recommend a centre speaker to go with them would the Q Acoustics 2000ci fit the bill or would you recommend something else .

Need to get home an measure up the space available for some rear speakers might pick up a second set of 2010i now

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks John , appreciate the help.
    Fantastic service, could you recommend a centre speaker to go with them would the Q Acoustics 2000ci fit the bill or would you recommend something else .

Need to get home an measure up the space available for some rear speakers might pick up a second set of 2010i now
    Hi TheJagerCode,

The Q2000ci is a great centre speaker and is designed to fit with the 2000 series of speakers so tonally it would be wise to match the centre with the fronts, especially if they are Q Acoustics.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.