Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting room with wifi and cheap needed in Newbridge area

Options
  • 29-03-2017 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Meeting room with wifi and cheap needed in Newbridge area, for around 7pm Sunday night. :D

Anyone think of anywhere that might suit? Riverbank café seems to be most obvious but its closed sunday.... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The library has a meeting room but might not be open on a Sunday. Same with the Newbridge parish centre. Maybe the Keadeen would have something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Cazale wrote: »
    The library has a meeting room but might not be open on a Sunday. Same with the Newbridge parish centre. Maybe the Keadeen would have something?

Yeah library closes early, will check with Keadeen but that's probably expensive enough. Would it be cheeky to roll up to a pub, order a coffee and ask for the Wifi code to talk among 4 people with a laptop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Outside the box maybe but Mcdonalds has free wifi. Also I think Tesco has too and they have a costa coffee place. Not sure of closing time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

FionnK86 wrote:
    Yeah library closes early, will check with Keadeen but that's probably expensive enough. Would it be cheeky to roll up to a pub, order a coffee and ask for the Wifi code to talk among 4 people with a laptop?

Nah I'd just do that. It's not mad busy on a Sunday night so I'm sure one of the bigger bars would be grand about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Anyone think of anywhere in Naas?

• Advertisement
Advertisement