Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Answer to this

• 29-03-2017 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to work out is this even possible for the last hour..

17619669_1678994042127589_879251527_n.jpg?oh=2d82f661c24a54edbf2e7f3a8e29448e&oe=58DE995A

Comments

"I played with Diego Costa and Diego Costa against..."

I didn't even know there were 2 Diego Costas, let alone know who they played against...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

only 2 players played in all 5 leagues as far as i could see...christian poulson and florin radiciou...so????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I was thinking possibly Boateng off the top of my head but I don't think he played in France?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Yawns wrote: »
    I was thinking possibly Boateng off the top of my head but I don't think he played in France?

No played with Messi either.

I'll be disappointed if there isnt even an answer to this :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Most of these have no answer, don't waste your time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I dont think there is an answer to it, if he played with messi it has to be either barca or argentina and that rules nearly everyone out then.

maybe in the charity match a few years ago. Think Boateng played in that a well but if I rember he was actually against him in the match as well :D

Even then, still didn't play in France, even if he was on the same team as Messi in the charity match. But I don't think he was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I think it is Boateng:

From his Wiki page:
    In 2007, Berliner Morgenpost reported that then Germany under-21 coach Dieter Eilts would no longer select him and other team players due to a curfew that had been broken in the team's camp during the June 2007 Toulon Tournament in France

So if he played in the Toulon tournement, he technically played in a French league tournament (it never said it was THE French league...)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,593 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I think it is Boateng:

From his Wiki page:

So if he played in the Toulon tournement, he technically played in a French league tournament (it never said it was THE French league...)

"I played in English, Italian German French and Spanish League"

If it's Boateng the above is wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Also, Boateng's current manager is Spanish but his previous manager was Italian.

I don't think it really is Boateng even tho he ticks a lot of the boxes. I don't think he played with lewandowski as I think he left about a year before lewandowski signed for BVB

Actually he did play with him in the charity match on lewandowski's team but against Messi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Seen it earlier. I think it's a hoax one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

The answer is Boateng but the question has flaws in its grammar and formatting so......you could be forgiven for not getting the answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Kirby wrote: »
    The answer is Boateng but the question has flaws in its grammar and formatting so......you could be forgiven for not getting the answer.

Kevin prince or Jerome? How should it be worded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Neither have played French league football (unless that's a dodgy wording one there) and doesn't look like the Spanish coach one works either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

This bugged me so i had to Google and i don't think it's possible.

Martín Demichelis comes close but he didn't play with Bale or play in Italy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Kevin prince or Jerome? How should it be worded?

Jerome is only 28 anyway.

Advertisement