Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Events in Limerick

• 29-03-2017 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

In case this hasn't been posted already, worth noting a couple of events coming to Limerick June and October:

European Food Truck Festival: Over 60 food trucks from 14 countries will be in the People's Park from 1st - 5th June.

World BBQ Championship: this will also be taking place in the People's Park. This will be taking place from 14th - 15th October.

After looking at the sites for both these events, they do look very impressive. I think Limerick has done well to get these, so hopefully they'll be promoted properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

It's good to see the People's Park being used for events. It's a beautiful place and I'd say many people who come to the city have never been there. I hope the October date for the BBQ championship won't be affected by the weather.

Advertisement