Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can van no claims bonus be considered for car insurance?

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, does anybody know please if ones van driving no claims bonus can be considered as no claims when insuring a car?
    if so I would be thankful if you can name the insurance group which allows this.( if allowed ) Many thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

Axa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Used my NCB from a moped years ago on a car. Hibernian to Quinn Direct it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

The 2 wheel NCB exchange is gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

mayogirl2 wrote: »
    Hi, does anybody know please if ones van driving no claims bonus can be considered as no claims when insuring a car?
    if so I would be thankful if you can name the insurance group which allows this.( if allowed ) Many thanks:)

Are you keeping the Van - If so you have less options as the bonus is been used.

If you are getting rid of van and using bonus - majority of companies will accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mayogirl2

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply , got sorted . ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 vintage01

mayogirl2 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply , got sorted . ðŸ‘

How? I have a van and want to insure a car as well but its not easy getting it at a reasonable price.

Advertisement