Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced cleaner available!

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys. I'm a professional domestic & office cleaner looking to take on some new clients in Co. Waterford. I provide most house cleaning services, using my own products, for €15/hour. Weekends and evenings included. No job too small. One-offs and regular arrangements all considered. I also bring home washing and/or ironing for an extra fee. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

(I've had a few people recently ask why I charge €15 when many others charge €10, so I'm going to address that now in case my rate is making you wary. Insurance + tax + products & equipment + petrol + unpaid travel time = me unable to undercut myself unless I want to make a loss! I'm actually in awe of the folks who manage to do it for a tenner an hour or less!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hi all,

Does anybody happen to know who the person who posted this is. PMed her a few days ago but no reply. She doesn't appear to be a regular Boards user. Was thinking perhaps somebody here might have taken up her services at some time?

Thanks,
    Nkay.

Advertisement