Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whole Earth Foods Irish supplier?

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Hello. Ive noticed my favourite peanut butter disappeared off the shelves near me, in tesco and Supervalu. Anyone else notice whole earth peanut butter vanish or am I losing it and there is some other shop that supplies them? :-/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

Hello. Ive noticed my favourite peanut butter disappeared off the shelves near me, in tesco and Supervalu. Anyone else notice whole earth peanut butter vanish or am I losing it and there is some other shop that supplies them? :-/

I loved that brand, used to get it in Supervalue but haven't seen it in a while either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

raemie10 wrote: »
    I loved that brand, used to get it in Supervalue but haven't seen it in a while either :(

Nooo, please tell me they are not discontinued. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I've seen some in the Eurospar on Hanover St East in the city center.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Dr_Teeth wrote: »
    I've seen some in the Eurospar on Hanover St East in the city center.

Perfect, I'll be buying a box of them when I visit Dublin next weekend. Thank you!

Advertisement