Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching offer

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

My current gas and electricity contracts are expiring over the next month a few weeks apart, wondering if I sign up for your electricity and gas accounts separately (not a dual fuel bundle) would I get the 175 euro switching offer for both ( meaning 2 x 175)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in signing up with Electric Ireland.

New customers can avail of one switching bonus. It would not be possible to avail of a bonus for both gas and electricity.

We recommend signing up for the dual fuel savings, as this will allow you a maximum of 8.5% off your usage for both fuels.

This is a year-on-year savings that is available to both and existing customers. You will not need to renew the savings every year.

You can sign up online here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement