Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Wrestling Podcasts

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

I'm currently obsessed with "Something to Wrestle" with Bruce Prichard...can anyone recommend any other good wrestling podcasts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

For reviews of old shows:

Old School Wrestling Podcast
    New Generation era Project
    Attitude Era podcast
    Review-A-Wai
    6:05 Superpodcast
    Between the Sheets
    OSW Review video podcast

Jim Cornette was also in WWF around the same time period in the 1990s as Prichard and he's done loads of stuff like shoot interviews as well as talkd about old stories on his podcast. Court Bauer was a writer there in the 2000s too. BOth are on MLW.

Best contemporary podcasts are probably Voices of Wrestling and Wrestling Observer Radio with Dave Meltzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

PWTorch is good but Wade Keller can get quite annoying at times. The Fix with Todd Martin is the best thing on there imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Review a raw lads is the only one I listen to any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Something to wrestle with.
    What happened when?
    Ston3 colds podcast
    Jr's podcast
    Osw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Isn't there already a podcasts thread?

I kinda stopped listening to wrestling podcasts, apart from the Wrestling Observer / Figure 4 stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement