Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre availability for my address.

Options
  • 29-03-2017 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I'm at a complete bind atm. I need high speed broadband to allow me to work from home or i may end up loosing my job. I have been talking to my neighbour who has been living here far longer than me and he is confident that fibre cables have been run to the telecom box outside our houses but have never been brought into the houses. Would you please be able to check to see if that is the case and if so can i get the connection booked asap. My address is 260 Greenfield Court Dundalk Co Louth.
    I am at my wit's end now and would really appreciate it if you can help me out here.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Teathered,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please PM me your eircode and account number and I would be more than happy to look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement