Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for HKC/Simens alram installer

Options
  • 30-03-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a home alarm system. Searched online and read through this forum. It looks like Simens costing almost twice to compare to HKC system. Is this normal? Does any one recommend a installer who can install both systems so I can compare both and decide.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

powerstar wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for a home alarm system. Searched online and read through this forum. It looks like Simens costing almost twice to compare to HKC system. Is this normal? Does any one recommend a installer who can install both systems so I can compare both and decide.

Thanks.

Here is a list to the PSA website of installers.
    I know Fred Funk off here would install both systems.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

powerstar wrote: »

Thanks.

Most good installers would install both along with other systems. Comparing like with like there should not be that much of a difference.As they say shop around.
    What sort of system are you pricing for?

Advertisement