Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: This payee cannot be added at this time.

• 30-03-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been trying to add a Payee for two days now, without any success. And it seems impossible to speak directly with a representive by phone. This is an urgent matter now, I have to do this transfer as quickly as possible. I went to the bank and I was told that the best option to do the transfer was with online banking, but unfortunaly this service is not working properly.

Can someone help me?

Thank you,
    Best regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Martires wrote: »
    I have been trying to add a Payee for two days now, without any success. And it seems impossible to speak directly with a representive by phone. This is an urgent matter now, I have to do this transfer as quickly as possible. I went to the bank and I was told that the best option to do the transfer was with online banking, but unfortunaly this service is not working properly.

Can someone help me?

Thank you,
    Best regards
    Hi Martires, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Can you please check with the payee that you have the correct BIC and IBAN details? Please also make sure that you are not copying and pasting these details into the fields when you are adding the payee. If you continue to encounter this difficulty we would advise you to send your message through the Service Desk on 365 Online and select the Ask a Question option. Alternatively, please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +35314044000 and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Sounds like you are experiencing the same problem as discussed in this thread. 
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057714264
    It's absolutly unbelievable that this issue has still not been rectified. Seriously, how can it be so difficult to have a system that sends money from one account to another in the same bank?

Advertisement