Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new customer

Options
  • 30-03-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi i signed up to eir on monday and i still havent been contacted to advise if my order is going through it was through one of your reps 

can i be advised how long this takes didnt get an id number or order no.

regards,
    Mary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Mary,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Did you sign up with an agent over the phone or did you place an order online? If so, could you please PM me your full name, address and contact number and I can have a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tippone

Hi Mary,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Did you sign up with an agent over the phone or did you place an order online? If so, could you please PM me your full name, address and contact number and I can have a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Leanne.
    thanks for getting back to me leanne i received an email with an account number how long does it normally take for installation.

Regards,
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi mary,

It can take up to ten working days for your landline installation and up to ten working days for broadsband.

If you PM me your account number I can have a look further into this for you.

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tippone

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi mary,

It can take up to ten working days for your landline installation and up to ten working days for broadsband.

If you PM me your account number I can have a look further into this for you.

Thanks,
    Anna.
    pm send anna thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Thanks Mary.

I will respond to your PM shortly.

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Advertisement
Advertisement