Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barred from You're talking with an IT Head

Options
  • 30-03-2017 9:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

For asking a few good questions. The mod (Fr. Fluffybottom) sent me here and I want to know what's the point in going on Boards inviting questions and then refusing to answer? Also, which question did I ask that got me barred? Some of the other questions others asked are daft. My questions were well thought out but are considered trolling e.g. staff gender ratio, failure rates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I'm closing this.
    You've been neither carded not banned which is what this forum is for.

However looking at your last posts in that thread i suggest you listen to fluffybottom. The op has been more than patient with your questions and directed you back to their earlier replies. The level of detail you were seeking though would not I expect be within the remit of a dept head, feel free to request from some of your local colleges but in this case i recommend you heed the on thread direction of the admin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement