Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Within days of starting 30days cancellation notice, my line goes down.

Options
  • 30-03-2017 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

What a coincidence!!

I've not had any problems at all for the few years I'm with Eir/Eircom, and then mysteriously within days of giving my 30 days notice of cancellation, my internet suddenly goes down (Green DSL light, Red Internet light - even after reboot)

I was expecting it to continue to work up until the end - which is still a few weeks away.

What are the chances it is unrelated to my cancellation? Slim I'd say.

And I was even a happy enough Eir customer - my reasons for leaving had little to do with Eir. But I am angry now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi mcbert,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. I am really sorry to hear about your experience you are having with your broadband.

If you could please PM me your account number and full name and I can have a look into this for you.

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement