Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C0Q10 600mg

Options
  • 30-03-2017 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi

think its my first post but i have been on this to check info etc. but decide to take plunge to ask .and hope correct forum ..

does anyone know where to get CoQ10 600mg as i notice many place sell them 100mg i am not in mood to take six every day...

Hope to get one than ordering from usa.. or somewhere online

if any of you know where to get it?
    would appreciate if you can direct me to right place...

was advice to take CoQ10 600mg before start my cycle on iVF

thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Keen to hear more about this. I've also been advised to take this as well as husband

Went into boots and bought two bottles of 30mg but only when i came home and googled realised that a much higher dose is needed.

There is so many variations out there and I'm confused with the strength and difference between ubiquinone and Ubiquinol (which is better and lower dose needed)

Anyone to shed a light in what's best?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Keen to hear more about this. I've also been advised to take this as well as husband

Went into boots and bought two bottles of 30mg but only when i came home and googled realised that a much higher dose is needed.

There is so many variations out there and I'm confused with the strength and difference between ubiquinone and Ubiquinol (which is better and lower dose needed)

Anyone to shed a light in what's best?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ms.Maggie

I can recommend Puritan's Pride for CO Q10. You used to be able to buy from the American site which was cheaper but I've done all the calculations and research on this :o and it still works out cheaper to buy from the Irish site than anywhere else I've found. They do some buy 1, get 2 free type deals so you should definitely save some money compared to buying from the health food shop/chemist etc. It's pricey so hopefully it works!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ms.Maggie

Sorry I meant to say also, that in my case at least, my clinic recommends 600mg daily for it to have a positive effect on fertility.

• Advertisement
Advertisement