Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Liquid - What Type - Blueberry ?

Options
  • 31-03-2017 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm buying an Aspire Pockex AIO (I'm told its a good model - Unless 1 of you readers can advise a better model).

I smoke 25 SilkCut Silver a day & sometimes switch to S/Cut Blue / Purple.

I smelt a BlueBerry E-Liquid sourced by KIX.IE - Smells ok - a pleasant odour.

Thinkin bout buyin an 18mg or 24mg bottle @€;9.25 ) 30ml

Any better prices available on non China products please ??? (not racist -just don't like China Brands)

If so, please advise details & if there is a Store in Dublin to buy from.

Thk U.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

You could try 'I love doughnuts' - https://www.ukecigstore.com/mad-hatter-juice-i-love-donuts.html

Don't be fooled by the name, it's an all out sweet blueberry juice, barely a hint of doughnut. But it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi I'm buying an Aspire Pockex AIO (I'm told its a good model - Unless 1 of you readers can advise a better model).

I smoke 25 SilkCut Silver a day & sometimes switch to S/Cut Blue / Purple.

I smelt a BlueBerry E-Liquid sourced by KIX.IE - Smells ok - a pleasant odour.

Thinkin bout buyin an 18mg or 24mg bottle @€;9.25 ) 30ml

Any better prices available on non China products please ??? (not racist -just don't like China Brands)

If so, please advise details & if there is a Store in Dublin to buy from.

Thk U.

I've been using 2 x Pockex for a couple of months now doing direct lung hits & mouth to lung & they are fantastic,excellent battery life for such a small mod,the 0.6ohm coils work brilliantly as well.
    I would buy from the Best shop & get yourself spare coils & also spare glass tanks,you may break the glass one day,you never know...

I buy my Blueberry from http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/10ml-blueberry-eliquid.html

I bought 15 x 10ml bottles of blueberry 6mg & 18mg,very tasty blueberry,the shipping will cost about €10 direct to your door(4 days) or use Parcel Motel & their shipping cost to UK address,total will be about €8,I've used both,for the sake of €2 I just used their direct shipping & it was alot quicker coming to me.
    I normally order 30 or 40 bottles at a time,so a tenner postage ain't much...

I love all the High VG flavours for direct lung hits,except the Jam on Toast,it tasted horrible like burnt toast,I do like burnt toast but that depends on what bread I use,some is tasty & other breads are crap.Then again,you may like it....
    http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/high-vg-vape-juice-eliquid.html

I have tried most of their eliquids & I found about 4 or 5 flavours I didn't like but others might.The 10ml bottles are cheap if you buy enough of them...If you don't like a flavour,just bin it,you're not losing much...Hope this helps a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

The best Blueberry-type juice I have had so far is "Blue-Slush" from fusionhaze.co.uk... the only problem you might have is your coils...don't know what sort of coils the AIO your getting takes, but the cubis-type coils that fit the Joyetech AIO's couldn't handle high VG juice I found, so much so I had to get rid of my AIO and 2 x Cubis tanks.

Advertisement