Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC v Ray Foley

Options
  • 31-03-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

Big shakeup in morning radio in Cork, both have big followings so it will be interesting to see the ratings after a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Like him or hate him Ray Foley was a big name in Dublin Radio for a while, how does one manage to fall from prime time Today FM to 98FM to Red FM in 2 years. Strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

I wondered that too, he had that dating show on RTE and I think he still does a bit for TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

I cant see him lasting a year.

His family are based in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Anybody know when KC is starting his new show?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

is he coming to cork or will he phone it in from dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Living in Cork. Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

RedFM scraping the barrel with that clown. Not too many options out there I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

kcb wrote: »
    RedFM scraping the barrel with that clown. Not too many options out there I suppose.

Hi KC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

xabi wrote: »
    Hi KC

Ha!

Keith is a clown too, but entertaining on the radio in fairness

He's sold out a lot of people at Redfm - I wonder how that's going down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

is he coming to cork or will he phone it in from dublin?

He will have to do the show in the Red Fm studio.

I cant see Jay going up to Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

very weird listening this morning, gotta say i dont usually listen to redfm in the morning but it came on so i stuck with it.
    strange feeling tension or something, Ray kept making jokes about being past it, and how he used to have his own show and giving the impression he knows he's past it.
    poor Jay, why couldnt they just let him do it and get some other young guy in with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

What's the supposed deal here? Some politics involved behind the scenes or something? Just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭goochy

Ray is so annoying , his wife is American and worked with him at Today fm where they met. She even said she found him very cocky at first - surprising for a Mayo fella. Looks like hes getting his come oppence - maybe he will learn a bit of modesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103107072#post103107072

MOD NOTE

If ye want to continue to speak on this topic please post in the thread attached. If you are going to do so, please see the charter.

MOD NOTE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement