Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a better way to track post coming into Ireland?

Options
  • 31-03-2017 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

When I sent a package to Norway, the Irish tracking only showed up to when it left Ireland. The Norway tracking system showed every step along the way, from when it reached the Irish mail centre, to when it left the country, to when it reached Norway and what happened after that. I've tried those international tracking sites, but as soon as it leaves the country of origin theres a black hole. When I ring An Post they can tell me exactly where it is. Are there any sites that can tell you the status of the package after it has arrived in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,248 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think you would be looking at going down the courier route with the likes of DHL if you want daily updates as to where the package is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

BogMonkey wrote: »
    When I sent a package to Norway, the Irish tracking only showed up to when it left Ireland. The Norway tracking system showed every step along the way, from when it reached the Irish mail centre, to when it left the country, to when it reached Norway and what happened after that. I've tried those international tracking sites, but as soon as it leaves the country of origin theres a black hole. When I ring An Post they can tell me exactly where it is. Are there any sites that can tell you the status of the package after it has arrived in Ireland?

I know you said you've used online tracking sites so you can disregard this if you already tried trackitonline.ru and 17track.net which I've found to be the best sites for tracking deliveries.

Advertisement