Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT TakeOver: Orlando

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

well that was a new ending. Asuka bending the rules to win.

Asuka heel turn?

Well it was a departure from what she's normally done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Asuka heel turn?
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    well that was a new ending. Asuka bending the rules to win.

Pure accident. She stumbled into the ref......

Also that finish keeps ember moon strong as asuka had to resort to desperate measures to beat her.

Lads this takeover has been brilliant so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

DREW!!!!

• Advertisement

Drew McIntyre ? Jesus WWE blurring the lines. I love it.

OK, here we go.

I have never seen Bobby Roode wrestle. Neither in TNA or NXT!! Just read about him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Shocking to see Drew there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Huh, was not expecting to see Drew at all.

OK, here we go.

I have never seen Booby Roode wrestle. Neither in TNA or NXT!! Just read about him...

It's going to a glorious experience White feather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

This has been an absolute revelation for me I have to say. Staying up, watching wrestling and actually just simply enjoying it. No constant frustration and annoyance.

D.Q wrote: »
    This has been an absolute revelation for me I have to say. Staying up, watching wrestling and actually just simply enjoying it. No constant frustration and annoyance.

Say what you want about triple h during his full time in ring career, the guy puts on good stuff with regards to nxt. He's the boss of nxt and hopefully this is the direction the main roster takes if trips is ever in charge of the creative on the main roster.

Hahahaha ah lads. Roodes entrance. I absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

I love the absurdity of pro wrestling : two grand pianos to play a wrestler in just because!

Roode probably has the best entrance in the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So that's where the old X Division title went.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heh, one of my friends messaged me saying he was terrified the new NXT title was going to be the Universal title but with a yellow strap :pac:

D.Q wrote: »
    Think I see a boardsie front row in the middle. kkv or Kane n nite, can never remember which one it is

White guy in Nakamura shirt? I've seen him on WrestleManias before. Guy doesn't seem too interested in the show :/

oneilla wrote: »
    White guy in Nakamura shirt? I've seen him on WrestleManias before. Guy doesn't seem too interested in the show :/

Haha yeah that's him. It's all old news to him now. Have seen him a couple of years alright. Fair play to him.

These guys need to pick up the pace!

Bobby Flair......Figure 4....

• Advertisement

That's the first time ive heard a commentator give a good reason for why turning over reverses the pressure.

oneilla wrote: »
    These guys need to pick up the pace!

The pace of a match isn't an indicator of how good a match is. Dusty vs flair starcade 85 wasn't a sprint but told an amazing story.

Macho man spot.

Roode Nakamura match had a weird bit of All Japan King's Road style thrown in with the head bumps. I preferred the undercard though

Well chaps that was a superb nxt takeover. Over to you main roster wrestlemania. What you got. All I will say is thank Christ I have Mondays off.

All in all, a very enjoyable show. Glad I stayed up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well chaps that was a superb nxt takeover. Over to you main roster wrestlemania. What you got. All I will say is thank Christ I have Mondays off.

You lucky SOB, I've got an important presentation due around 5 hours after Mania wraps up. :( Pints of coffee will be the only job for it.

Definitely don't have the stamina for mania and work. Will watch it Monday evening

Shawn Michaels supposed to be on a Facebook Live after NXT, anyone got a link?

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    You lucky SOB, I've got an important presentation due around 5 hours after Mania wraps up. :( Pints of coffee will be the only job for it.

It was luck of the draw. I could have gotten any day of the week off but seeing as I stayed up for both the HOF and takeover I'll need Monday off. I'm actually fairly tired.

Advertisement