Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk Credit Report but always lived in ROI

• 31-03-2017 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

In the process of getting a mortgage with my partner. I earn my salary in Sterling because I get paid by a company in the North. However I have always lived in the Republic Of Ireland and only have a northern bank account for my Sterling salary.

Haven our mortgage provider have asked me to provide a UK credit report/rating. However I seem to be unable to get a UK Credit Report as I've never had a UK address.

Have tried:

Experian
    Equifax
    Noodle

Is it possible to get a UK credit report if you have never had a UK address?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Your Broker needs to advise Haven that as you never lived outside Ireland that you are unable to get a Credit Report from the UK so ask for them to waive this condition.

Advertisement