Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB keeps dropping since update

Options
  • 31-03-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

I got a text from yourselves about 10 days ago telling me to reboot my router and the service would improve. Since then, my BB keeps dropping, several times a day, can i go back to whatever the router was before it updated or can something be done about my line. Before now, the line would drop 2/3 times a week but it's just unusable now.

Thanks

Ninja edit,my speed has also dropped from 18/19 down to 14

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi hairyslug,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I am really sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your broadband service. 

I would recommend contacting technical support & they would be able to troubleshoot these issues, You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Thanks for that, not sure who I was talking to but was very helpful.

Hopefully you can pass this little tip on, maybe your customer care people can get those headsets with noise cancellation. I was able to hear everything about what the people got up to at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I apologise as it can be very noisy on the phones.

I will pass this on to the relevant team and I'm delighted to hear you got sorted :)

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

The engineer called today with no prior warning, I'm in hospital and my wife was out, he popped a note through the door to say there was no external fault, i wont be home for a while so can my wife make the call to rearrange the engineer to check inside. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Hairyslug

If you are still experiencing issues with your service you would need to contact our technical support team on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 were an agent will be able to arrange an appointment for a technician to come back out to your premises. 

However, I do have to advise if there is no fault with your service we would be unable to schedule a technician to come back out to your premises. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Advertisement
Advertisement