Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone photos

Options
  • 31-03-2017 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

How do I load photos from my iPhone 6 and insert them with my message on boards.ie. Basic instructions please as I'm a novice

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

There might be a post limit you have to reach first, I'm not sure what number that is.

This is how I do it:

I use this image hosting website. You could add it to your iPhones favourite bookmarks for easy access.
    Open the website in the link above, you should get a page like this;

IMG_4525.png

Click on 'Choose Images', it should allow you to select your photo library & to choose which photo you want to upload. Once you have chosen which image you want upload to Boards you should see it on the image hosting website, like this;

IMG_4527.png

It might take a few seconds to appear, so don't worry if it doesn't pop up immediately.
    Scroll down from the image & you will see some links the website has created to your uploaded photo. Highlight & copy the one in the 'Direct Link' box. Now you are ready to post the link on Boards.

To get the photo to appear on Boards you will need to wrap the link in image tags.

These are image tags -->> [noparse][IMG][/IMG][/noparse]

Type them out exactly like that, and then paste your link in between them so you have something like this -->>

[noparse]IMG_4399.jpg[/noparse]

Now all you have to do is submit the post & you are done!

IMG_4399.jpg

You can check to see if it will work beforehand if you click the 'Preview Post' before you submit it. If you want to play around and get used to using the image tags or just try it out first you can use the Test forum on Boards. It looks a bit complicated at first but once you get used to it you'll be posting images in seconds with your eyes closed! Any problems or questions feel free to message me about it. Happy posting! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

While writing your post, click on add ttachments.
    Upload your photos
    Create post.
    Click on the attachment and copy the image address
    Edit your post
    Paste the image address and put [img][/Img] either side of the address.

Advertisement